• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd November Meeting - 29th Notes - Kimmy
From my notes ,very brief. First thank you Annett for holding this meeting. Please add the many thing I have not caught on my notes.
Well attended
Introductions let us see the range of skills in the room.
Bach flower
Reiki x2
Yoga
Bowen
Food
First Aid
Nutrition
Hospice Nurse
Painter and decorator
Councellor
Face Cleansing
Ayurvedic
Herbs for health
EFT
Meditation x2
Healing Hand Reading
Shiatsu
Motivators x1
Supporters x3

What a great base of primary treatments for people to choose from for their needs.

Discussion on what we are trying to offer and a way forward. Happy to take very small steps but with a view to come away with some of those steps today. It is felt that we start somewhere and momentum can then build.

Spaces to deliver any knowledge to each other to start with.
The Shakti Den in Cromwell Road Whitstable has been offered.
Annett has spaces
(at the PHA meeting in Canterbury Tracey offered another space if anyone can remember the name, thank you)

Much discussion on how we could deliver to the community, then teaching about good health which was the highest on the list.
After that the highest on importance was first aid.

Discussion also covered costs and charges, community and diversity, sharing and bartering, diet and health, gardening and more. 

So we found firstly we needed to learn about each others skills.

The meeting concluded with agreement to run 4 short introductions in 2023

Composting and gardening tips - outdoors

First Aid - there will be a few of these courses as they need to be short and focussed.

Herbal uses

Bowen Technique

So please join in the conversations on this forum and keep your eyes on the calendar link for meetings and courses available. Read Annett's notes for 29th November above for More details
Kimmy

•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
(11-26-2022, 10:14 AM)KS_Admin Wrote: From my notes ,very brief. First thank you Annett for holding this meeting. Please add the many thing I have not caught on my notes.
Well attended
Bach flower
Reiki x2
Yoga
Bowen
Food
First Aid
Nutrition
Hospice Nurse
Painter and decorator
Councellor
Face Cleansing
Ayurvedic
Herbs for health
EFT
Meditation x2
Healing Hand Reading
Shiatsu
Motivators x1
Supporters x3

What a great base of primary treatments for people to choose from for their needs.

Discussion on what we are trying to offer and a way forward. Happy to take very small steps but with a view to come away with some of those steps today. It is felt that we start somewhere and momentum can then build.

Annett has spaces
(at the PHA meeting in Canterbury Tracey offered another space if anyone can remember the name, thank you)

Much discussion on how we could deliver to the community, then teaching about good health which was the highest on the list.

Discussion also covered costs and charges, community and diversity, sharing and bartering, diet and health, gardening and more. 

First Aid - there will be a few of these courses as they need to be short and focussed.

Herbal uses

Bowen Technique

So please join in the conversations on this forum and keep your eyes on the calendar link for meetings and courses available.

Education of our members and the public is essential, so could a library of books and DVDs be started somewhere, covering health, organic gardening, First Aid, practical skills, DIY, etc?
(11-28-2022, 06:36 PM)DRAGONS Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 10:14 AM)KS_Admin Wrote: From my notes ,very brief. First thank you Annett for holding this meeting. Please add the many thing I have not caught on my notes.
Well attended
Bach flower
Reiki x2
Yoga
Bowen
Food
First Aid
Nutrition
Hospice Nurse
Painter and decorator
Councellor
Face Cleansing
Ayurvedic
Herbs for health
EFT
Meditation x2
Healing Hand Reading
Shiatsu
Motivators x1
Supporters x3

Annett has spaces

Herbal uses

Bowen Technique

So please join in the conversations on this forum and keep your eyes on the calendar link for meetings and courses available.

Education of our members and the public is essential, so could a library of books and DVDs be started somewhere, covering health, organic gardening, First Aid, practical skills, DIY, etc?

Gardeners and Farmers

ELECTRO-CULTURE

Electro-culture 
- Using copper wire coils to attract energy. Plants thrive amazingly!

Jean Nolan - Inspired - Matthew Roeske - They’ve been hiding electro-culture from us for 100 years! ESSENTIAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPyRwvw0...e=youtu.be
Electro-culture Increasing crop yield and nutrient levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwaZttlPoZg
Up to 700% increase in nutrient uptake & 100% increase in crop yield - electro-culture