• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's it all about?
Hello, I am Kimmy. 
I have made this forum for the community to use. I am not used to running these, and I am not the owner.

So it is for chatting together, developing ideas, ways forward together.

After hearing from people that they are not on Telegram, do not use phones or can't make meetings I thought they would have a voice.

If you are interested in developing or finding out about People's Health Alliance I have created a section for it.

How will you use it?
Is there anything you would like on here? A specific Topic?

Would you be able to moderate a section? Your Town or a Topic?

Please register to join discussions and post.
enjoy this life *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨
Hi, what a great idea having these forums for all of us to stay in touch with our Freedom loving friends.
Also bartering and sharing within our community will be fun and easy using these boards.
Thank you Smile
It would be good to have a centre, temporary or permanent, where people can meet, eat, share ideas, exchange goods, do talks, make banners, meditate, print leaflets and posters, hug, make badges, give spiritual healing, show films, make healthy organic juices and smoothies, exhibitions, play music, library of books, CDs, and DVDs, hold workshops, etc. Some shops have unused upper floors? Healing centres and friendly businesses with spare space? There are plenty of empty shops now? Churches? Community centres? YMCA? Any ideas?
Great idea, as far as I know there's nowhere around Faversham but I shall look into it. Glad to be here after that inspiring meet up last night in Herne Bay and to meeting everyone!
Hi Marigold, glad you came Smile
Kimmy

•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*