• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP PFIZER UK EVENT
? STOP PFIZER UK EVENT ?
BRITISH FREEDOM FIGHTERS ASSEMBLE

PFIZER WANT YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THE MASS MURDER ??AND THE DEATH OF MILLIONS THEY HAVE CAUSED

IF YOU LIKE THE TRUTH BEING SHOUTED OUT IN PUBLIC OR EXPOSING PFIZER COMPLICIT IN GENOCIDE THEN GET TO THIS EVENT - WE WILL STAND TOGETHER! ??? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

THE MANUFACTURING/INJECTING OF OR THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE C19 BIO WEAPON ?“VACCINE”!? ? IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY - ITS OUR DUTY AS BRITISH CITIZENS TO HOLD PFIZER ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THE BRITISH PUBLIC - BRING YOUR BOARDS FLYERS LOUDHAILERS LIGHT NEWSPAPERS PA SYSTEM STICKERS AND VOICES

MAY 25th 2023
Start time 10am
Walton Oaks, Surrey
Pfizer's UK commercial headquarters address
???
Walton Oaks, Dorking Rd, Tadworth Surry KT20 7NS, United Kingdom.

Organise a lift or stay in a hotel share this post on all the stand in the parks and your local groups and channels in the south and around London.
The North is organising this event we need your support.

Owner’s or Admins of groups and channels make sure you pin this post on your channel or group. ?
Bring food and drink if you need to.
Pfizer commercial headquarters is open two days a week so let’s make the 25th count.
Special guest speakers will attend this event.
We will then go onto streets of the local town Tadworth and wake up the locals.
A poster will be created for this event.

MEET AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE “MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE DAY OFF WORK” IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU ??
NO POINT DOING A DEMO ON A SATURDAY WHEN THE EMPLOYEES ARE AT HOME
PFIZER WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE CHILDREN AND ALL FAMILIES THEY HAVE DESTROYED

PRINT OFF THE BOARDS ON THIS CHANNEL OR MAKE YOUR OWN

WE WILL NOT COMPLY WITH THE CORRUPT LOCAL POLICE FORCE
WE WILL STAND OUR GROUND
NO ONE WILL SILENCE US
BRITISH FREEDOM FIGHTERS ASSEMBLE
SHARE THIS POST FAR AND WIDE
https://t.me/STOPPFIZERNOW

Telegram (https://t.me/STOPPFIZERNOW)
STOP PFIZER UK
STOP PFIZER NOW THEY ARE MURDERERS
Kimmy

•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*