• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO
“Procrastination is Soul Death”

Establishing New Habits

The One Minute Secret
By Christine Carter

What do you want to achieve in life, and how will you achieve it?

“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives”
Annie Dillard - Author

“A nail is driven out by another nail. Habit is overcome by habit”
Desiderius Erasmus

“The nature of man is always the same; it is their habits that separate them”
Confucius

Type up a simple schedule for your new goals. Mark it where you have succeeded or failed, so that you can check your progress.

Establish your new set of habits by starting small or doing them for just one minute a day. Then you are not taking on too much, feeling overwhelmed, and giving up.

For example, meditate for one minute, do yoga for one minute, set your alarm one minute earlier every day, write one page of your book, eat one apple, eat one piece of lettuce in your sandwich, walk outside for one minute, do deep breathing for one minute, lift weights for one minute, say positive affirmations for one minute. 

Ten new habits take only ten minutes!

By getting started, we’re establishing neural pathways in our brain. This makes it much more likely that we’ll succeed with something more ambitious later on.

Eventually, our subconscious takes over and we do things automatically, and it takes less willpower and effort. Then our habit can begin to expand organically.

Be determined to keep up the one minute a day habit. This can expand to 5+ minutes when you are ready.

Moderation in all things. No need to be over-ambitious. Be flexible.

Jobs fill the time allocated to them. If we allow ourselves 5 minutes to do a job, then we will do it in 5 minutes. But if we allow ourselves one hour, the job will expand to fill the time, and it will take 1 hour.

If we decide to meditate for only 1 minute, then we will not take 10 minutes just to overcome distractions and get settled into the meditation.

“Think it. Do it” -
As soon as the thought “I should do…” pops into your head, do it immediately, without giving yourself time to think negatively, or fear, or be lazy, or procrastinate, or be distracted by self or others.

“Don’t think, just do”

Replace negative habits with positive habits. If you are eating an apple, then you are not eating sweets, and your body and brain are receiving healthy natural sugars and minerals instead of harmful processed sugars. Your taste buds will change for the better in just a few weeks. Your body and subconscious mind will choose healthy foods and habits over unhealthy foods and habits, once something better is on offer.

One moment meditation - 5 min

Tip -
Start your meditation off with gentle music to settle the mind. Then taper it off into silence.  
Google: “YouTube meditation / relaxation / healing / angelic / music”.

Dr. Gabriel Cousens - Simply Raw - Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days” - 90 min - Organic Raw Vegan Diet - A healing protocol used successfully by athletes and by people with other conditions. YouTube, imdb.

Begin today. The sooner we start changing negative habits to positive habits, the better. Why wait years? One month today, we can be a totally different person if we have a little discipline and use this simple easy One Minute technique. If we can start today with the above organic raw vegan protocol, we will be dynamically helping the planet, animals, humans, the environment, our body, brain, psychic and spiritual awareness, and Karma. It is often simpler and easier to DO things like this than to think about them for months or years. Prepare and plan first. Visualise your goal clearly. Feel yourself being successful.

For excellent healing information and free recipes etc see https://www.medicalmedium.com/
Channelled healing info which is decades or centuries ahead of anything else. Highly recommended.

Wim Hof - born 1959, also known as The Iceman, is a Dutch motivational speaker and extreme athlete noted for his ability to withstand low temperatures. He previously held a Guinness World Record for swimming under ice and prolonged full-body contact with ice, and holds a record for a barefoot half marathon on ice and snow. He attributes these feats to his Wim Hof Method, a combination of frequent cold exposure, breathing techniques, and meditation. Wim Hof is vegan for moral reasons. No vaccines.

Patrik Baboumian - “The World’s Strongest Man” title-holder is vegan for moral reasons. No vaccines.

Fauja Singh - started running at 87 years old. He ran in 26 mile marathons at 104 years old, vegetarian, Indian, no vaccines, British Sikh, broke many world records. He likes ginger curry, and tea. How healthy, fit, and strong, do you want to be?! How long do you want to live?!

Dharam Pal Singh - Indian vegetarian marathon runner, 119 years old, no vaccines, broke many world records.

“How long does it take to switch off a light? Zero time. How long does it take to give up smoking? Zero time. We have a choice. Its just one decision away. A simple life-changing decision, which will help your health, and save £1000s”

“The best way to give up expensive unhealthy cigarettes and junk food is not to buy it”

“If we don’t start smoking or other negative habits in the first place, then we never have to struggle to give them up”

Adrenaline is behind some habits. We become addicted to it. Continuous excess levels of adrenaline damages the brain and body and also feeds viruses”

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
Buckminster Fuller

“In the same way that we can instantly start brand new habits, we can also immediately start a new way of living, building a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. We can start a new community today, start a new currency today, a community garden, green energy, and live our freedoms today. Rights and Freedoms are God-given. Start multiple new projects, in small ways, in incremental steps, today, and they will build up. Unite, and plant seeds in minds, and watch them grow. Time is short. Start today”

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion”
Albert Camus

“Did you know? It’s almost impossible to change someone’s mind using facts. This happens due to ‘motivated reasoning’, a psychological term that refers to the way that people usually believe whatever they want to believe, and use the flimsiest piece of evidence to justify that belief, even when there is plenty of verified evidence to disprove it”
Why deny the truth and facts? - Fear, bias, egotism, guilt, greed, ignorance, assumption, wilful ignorance, indoctrination, habit, etc.

“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease”

Simply making healing knowledge available is of no use if the interest is not there.

How can we interest the masses in truth and building a better future?

“The answers to all our urgent problems are simple and already exist in abundance. We just need to interest the masses in the welfare of the Planet and all life. Along with us, the masses, and all life, will suffer if they don’t awaken. 300 species go extinct daily due to pollution, and there is the threat of a global dictatorship, to name but two problems. Apathy, ego, greed, guilt, selfishness, and engineered fear, currently rule man. A good place to start to change is to truly respect ALL life, and open the heart. Without this, we will never progress and evolve. If the opposition can brainwash 8 billion people with lies, then we can educate the masses with truth and love. We are powerful, not powerless. We have unlimited creative potential. We outnumber the corrupt evil materialists 100,000 to 1. Positive change will be so easy and simple. Awaken to your true nature and power. Unity, love, and bravery are essential. Just begin”

“When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn’t change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn’t change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world”
Unknown monk, 11th century

“It takes about 30-40 days to eliminate an old habit, and about 30-40 days to establish a new habit”

“Those who avoid truth, find comfort in others who do the same”

“Very little of the great cruelty shown by men can really be attributed to cruel instinct.  Most of it comes from thoughtlessness or inherited habit. The roots of cruelty, therefore, are not so much strong as widespread. But the time must come when inhumanity protected by custom and thoughtlessness will succumb before humanity championed by thought. Let us work that this time may come”
Albert Schweitzer

“The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue”
Antisthenes

“In some sense our ability to open the future will depend not on how well we learn any more, but on how well we are able to unlearn”.
Alan Kay

“The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn”
Alvin Toffler

“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit”
Aristotle

“95% of everything you do is the result of habit”
Aristotle

“Each year one vicious habit discarded, in time might make the worst of us good”
Benjamin Franklin

“Most people don’t have that willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like victims”
Carlos Santana

“Your beliefs become your thoughts, 
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny”
Gandhi
Thought creates Karma

“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it”
Goethe - 1749 -1832

“The chief object of education is not to learn things but to unlearn things”
G. K. Chesterton

“School appropriates the money, men, and good will available for education and in addition discourages other institutions from assuming educational tasks. Work, leisure, politics, city living, and even family life depend on schools for the habits and knowledge they presuppose, instead of becoming themselves the means of education”
Ivan Illich - Deschooling Society

“Children learn what they live. Put kids in a class and they will live out their lives in an invisible cage, isolated from their chance at community; interrupt kids with bells and horns all the time and they will learn that nothing is important or worth finishing; ridicule them and they will retreat from human association; shame them and they will find a hundred ways to get even. The habits taught in large-scale organizations are deadly”
John Taylor Gatto

“Everybody wants to be somebody, but no one wants to grow”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“The difficulty lies, not in new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into the corners of our minds”
John Maynard Keynes

“The most important lessons lay not in what I needed to learn, but in what I first needed to unlearn”
Jim Collins

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself”
Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

“If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation”
Lao Tzu

“The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds”
Mark Twain - 1835 - 1910 - Author

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that frightens us”
Marianne Williamson

“Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits”
Mark Twain

“I was educated once - it took me years to get over it”
Mark Twain

“Let what is irksome become habitual; no more will it trouble you”
Ovid

“Nothing is more powerful than custom or habit”
Ovid

“Habits change into character”
Ovid

“He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world’s believing him.  This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions”
Thomas Jefferson

“Push aside the conscience five times, and it obeys. Then anything goes. How do we recover the lost conscience of man? Prevention is better than cure”

“Any act often repeated soon forms a habit; and habit allowed, steadily gains in strength. At first, it may be but as a spider’s web, easily broken through, but if not resisted it soon binds us with chains of steel”
Tryon Edwards

“Be very very careful what you put into that head, because you will never ever get it out”
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey

“Nothing is more dangerous than discontinued labour; it is habit lost. A habit easy to abandon, difficult to resume”
Victor Hugo

“Schools have not necessarily much to do with education. They are mainly institutions of control where certain basic habits must be inculcated in the young. Education is quite different and has little place in school”
Winston Churchill

“Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken”
Warren Buffett

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny”

“I just never, ever want to give up. Most battles are won in the 11th hour, and most people give up. If you give up once, it’s quite hard. If you give up a second time, it’s a little bit easier. Give up a third time, it’s starting to become a habit”
Lewis Gordon Pugh

“Forming a good habit early in life is very important as it goes on to become your nature”
Rekha

“Research has shown that it takes 31 days of conscious effort to make or break a habit. That means, if one practices something consistently for 31 days, on the 32nd day it does become a habit. Information has been internalised into behavioural change, which is called transformation”
Shiv Khera

“We can use decision-making to choose the habits we want to form, use willpower to get the habit started, then - and this is the best part - we can allow the extraordinary power of habit to take over. At that point, we’re free from the need to decide and the need to use willpower”
Gretchen Rubin

“Working out is a healthy habit: it helps you stay light and energetic. At least, that is how it works for me, and over the years it has been one of my greatest passions”
Rohit Shetty

“Have a vision. It is the ability to see the invisible. If you can see the invisible, you can achieve the impossible”
Shiv Khera

“Willpower, focus, discipline, self-control, decisiveness, perseverance, tenacity, resilience, motivation, love, creativity, flexibility, determination, positive affirmations, and habit, are the keys to our future. Willpower actually operates like a muscle; it can be strengthened with practice and fatigued by overuse. Willpower is fuelled by glucose, and it can be bolstered simply by replenishing the brain’s store of fuel. Fruit and potatoes help to restore balance. That’s why eating and sleeping - and especially failing to do either of those - have such dramatic effects on self-control, and why dieters have such a hard time resisting temptation”

“The first and best victory is to conquer self”
Plato

“The key to success and happiness: every time you have a choice, make the right one”

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength”
Marcus Aurelius

“To improve willpower and self-discipline, remove distractions and temptations, know your strengths and weaknesses, set clear goals, plan and prepare, stick to your plan strictly for 40 - 60 days without skipping a single day or you will undo all your hard work, do things in small steps rather than being too ambitious and failing, find a good mentor, associate with positive people”

“If at first you don’t succeed, try again”

“Rule your mind or it will rule you”
Horace

“Freedom is born of self-discipline. No individual, no nation, can achieve or maintain liberty without self-control. The undisciplined man is a slave to his own weaknesses”
Alan Valentine

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins”
Bob Moawad

“We may think there is willpower involved, but more likely change is due to ‘want’ power. Wanting the new addiction more than the old one. Wanting 'the new me' in preference to the person I am now”
George Sheehan

“The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next. The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just existing”
Michael E. Gerber

“Our destiny changes with our thoughts; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thoughts correspond with our desires”
Orison Swett Marden

“Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear”
Dan Millman

“The conquest that man is destined to make in this world is not, as he often supposes, a material, war-like conquest; but is instead the conquest of his own inner world and the mastery of his own God-given inner powers”
Ernest C. Wilson

“I don’t believe that an all-wise and loving God would implant in us destructive behaviours. Those behaviours or habits were learned after we were born. The package we were born with did not include those items. Most of our habits, behaviours and personality traits were learned and I believe that anything that can be learned can be unlearned or changed”
Garold N. Larson

“A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself”
James Allen

“Any significant long-term change requires long-term practice, whether that change has to do with playing the violin or learning to be a more open, loving person. We all know people who say that they have been permanently changed by experiences of a moment or a day or a weekend. But when you check it out you’ll generally discover that those who ended up permanently changed had spent considerable time preparing for their life-changing experience or had continued diligently practising the new behaviour afterward”
Michael Murphy and George Leonard

“Self-discipline, the key to eternal life, is doing something that needs to be done whether or not you find it convenient. Self-discipline is usually motivated by our convictions, our internal hopes, and our desires”
Robert L. Simpson

“The senses have been conditioned by attraction to the pleasant and aversion to the unpleasant. Do not be ruled by them”
Bhagavad Gita

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”
Lao Tzu

“He who is not every day conquering some fear, has not learned the secret of life”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake”
Francis Bacon - 1561 - 1626 - English philosopher, Lord Chancellor, statesman, Attorney General, scientist, philosopher, law reformer, author of Shakespeare

“Nothing is worth more than this day”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - 1749 - 1832 - German poet, playwright, novelist, scientist, statesman, theatre director, critic

“Carpe diem! Seize the day! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think”
Horace - 65BC - 8BC - poet

“Only this moment counts. It determines life”
Franz Kafka

“If you are not ready today, you will be even less so tomorrow”
Ovid

“Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“Do something beautiful and impossible. A complete transformation”

“In a gentle way, we can shake the world”
Gandhi

“Routine is not good for creativity”
Edward de Bono - 1933 - 2021 - Maltese physician, psychologist, author, inventor, broadcaster. He coined the term ‘lateral thinking’

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless”
Gilbert Keith Chesterton - 1874 to 1936 - English writer, philosopher, lay theologian, literary and art critic, journalist, poet

“We only use 10 percent of our brain and heart”

“The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes”
Benjamin Disraeli

“What would you do if you had no fear?”

“If nobody makes you do it, it counts as fun”
Thomas Hobbes

Critical Mass Theory
Hundredth Monkey Effect - The hundredth monkey effect is a phenomenon in which a new behaviour or idea is said to spread rapidly throughout the collective consciousness from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behaviour or acknowledge the new idea.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”
Mark Twain

“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult”
Seneca the Younger - about 4 BC - 65 AD - Philosopher

“I am going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life”
Elsie de Wolfe

“The most valuable of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it has to be done, whether you like it or not”
Aldous Huxley

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”
Anais Nin

“It is you who must make the effort. Masters only point the way”
Buddha

"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes"
Buddha

“What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now”
Buddha

“For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward”
Jim Rohn

“What can defeat greed, technological superiority, and legal lawlessness ... is discipline, consciousness, and unity”
Toni Cade Bambara

Messages In This Thread
VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 10-22-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 10-22-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 11-03-2022, 02:11 AM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 11-20-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 04-24-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 04-24-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: VIDEO - 1 - by DRAGONS - 05-11-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 05-31-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 06-01-2023, 08:11 PM