• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO
The Writings of Mental Health Patients

IN THE ASYLUM 2

Excuse me for a minute. My mind escapes me. It hasn’t accidentally wandered off, or taken flight to a foreign land, it resides here, in the asylum. 

Each patient, patient has a regime of poverty, isolation, despair and torture which sticks through a veneer of charity clothes like the awkward bones of a compound fracture.

And finally, we are branded, not with a neat badge or logo proclaiming our names, our identity, but with Latin hieroglyphs gleaned from medical textbooks. It helps to recognise what we are, our species.
Excuse me for a minute. My mind escapes me.

Anonymous

DEDICATED TO THE MEDICATED

The pink one keeps me happy
And stops me getting sad
The purple one stops the pink one
From making me quite mad

The blue one helps me sleep
And the red one helps me to think
Though I sometimes think too clearly
If I take it with the pink

The green one keeps me calm
And helps me not to panic
But I mustn’t take the green one
If I feel I’m getting manic

The orange one has side-effects
And makes me feel quite ill
So I told this to the doctor
And he gave me a yellow pill

Now I’ve a rainbow every morning
Which I swallow like I’m told
And the makers of this rainbow?
They get the pot of gold

Anonymous

ADMISSION

There is a large expanse of dotted carpet stretched between us. If I stare too hard at it, the dots start moving. Like beetles. My chair sags in the seat. Someone’s stubbed a cigarette out on the arm.

She fills in the boxes on her page. Age, weight, height. Various other pointless bits of information no one will ever read again. Unless I go missing (NSR9).

I have already been through my history, but they make me go through it again. Apparently, although everything is written down, no one can be bothered to read it.

I’m shown to my room. There’s a window covered by a curtain in the door. That night I shiver under my hospital blankets listening to the other patients shout down the corridor.

Anonymous

LETTER TO A CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST

You gave me a questionnaire once a week
21 questions to evaluate my mood
I had to rate myself on a scale of 1 - 3
You adjusted my medication according to my score

You talked of biochemical imbalances, synapses, and neurotransmitters
You told me my thoughts were distorted and dysfunctional.
You told me that the things that had happened to me did not matter
What mattered was how I perceived these things.

I believed your definition of illness.
I took your psychotic cocktails and allowed you to access my thoughts.
If I could think differently, as you prescribed, then I’d be fine.

You searched for signs of abnormality and found them.
You magnified the worst aspects of me and reflected them back until I saw nothing else.
You isolated me in a world where people were purely medical problems to be solved.
The stories we shared of trauma, abuse, and neglect were merely coincidental.

All you were interested in was a manifestation of symptoms.
Was I an interesting collection for you to play with?

You didn’t get a chance to give me ECT.
You left - moved onwards and upwards in your career.
And I was left - incoherent, on hospital pocket money, scrambling through ashtrays for fag ends to smoke.
With little left but the clothes I stood up in and a list of diagnoses.

If I talk of having my life stolen, of brainwashing, of being used for chemical experiments
I’ll be labelled paranoid, delusional, psychotic, and medicated accordingly.
So, I’ll keep my thoughts to myself and try to rediscover the person I was before you tried to cure me.
Anonymous

At least one of the above authors/patients has now committed suicide due to toxic treatments and the lack of compassion in the NHS. Profit is put before health and life. The NHS has become a lucrative business.

“Electro Convulsive Therapy (ECT) is a barbaric practise which can destroy the memory, and even kill. 
Chemical drugs increase the level of, and number of, toxins in the brain and body, and they also destroy the nutrients that are needed for detox and healing. The drugs are supposed to be used short term only, but doctors tell patients “You will be on these drugs for the rest of your life”. These drugs are designed to be highly addictive. This means guaranteed income for doctors and big pharma. Safe, effective, natural alternatives are seldom used because they are seen as competition for big pharma profits, so are suppressed. ECT drugs (which are toxic and contain heavy metals), plus anaesthetic, only worsen mental and physical conditions. Heavy metals in the brain cause many mental and physical conditions, depending upon the types, combinations, and locations of the heavy metals in the brain. Conditions worsen as the heavy metals age and oxidize. Heavy metals also feed viruses which excrete neurotoxins which travel via the blood to the brain. Remove toxins and heavy metals along with other factors that feed viruses, such as gluten, eggs, and dairy, and give patients nutritious food, along with love and respect, and their conditions will improve and heal”
Angela Ward, PhD, Psychotherapist, Nutritionist

“Many people with learning disabilities are perceived as less than human, so they are denied the protection of the Human Rights Act”
Professor S. Taylor

“The lives of people with learning disabilities are up to 20 years shorter, and with autism, up to 40 years shorter, than the average healthy person, thanks to iatrogenesis”
Dr. James Smith

“You have a right for your life not to be taken away you. should not be hurt or someone take away your say. you can go to church a temple or mosque any time of day. people should listen and respect what you say. you can marry who you want to. discrimination of any sort shouldn’t happen to you. these are your rights at any time”
Written by a person with mental disability who, despite their suffering and limitations, shows kindness and respect to all, even when they don’t receive the same from healthy people.

“I’m mistaken for a flirt when I’m friendly
I’m mistaken for mean when I’m honest
I’m mistaken for sad when I want to be alone
I’m mistaken for shy when I’m quiet
I’m mistaken for aggressive, when I’m gentle
I’m mistaken for crazy and stupid, when I have a temporary mental state or condition. Then I am ignored, overlooked, rejected, exploited, disbelieved.
Quit assuming and get to know me”
Rose McLean - Artist

ECT is barbaric and dangerous and should be banned.

Two studies of ECT mortality rates - 

One study found that - 
“1 in 50,000 die from ECT”

The other study found that - 
“1 in 100 die from ECT. ECT appears to be a low-risk medical procedure”

"As a human I have Rights!
As a patient I have Rights!
As a disabled person I have Rights!"

“The physical and mental health of the masses is declining rapidly. We now have 20,000 new diseases, and rising. Serious mental and physical problems are occurring in patients at a younger and younger age, including children. All this is due to the greed and ego of corporations and authority. Medics, science and research, and the masses, all allow this situation to continue, because they lack bravery and compassion, and want to remain wilfully ignorant. This is utter selfishness and irresponsibility”
Andrew Miller, PhD, Researcher

“It is time for a system change, an inner change, and an awakening of the heart and mind. It will be so simple and easy. Change is much preferable to suffering from severe physical and mental diseases. That’s where the human race is heading due to its lack of drive and love”
Dr. T. Miles

Autism has risen from 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 14, and is predicted to rise to 1 in 2 within a decade. What comes after 1 in 2?

Obviously, all mental and physical diseases will rise on a similar scale, because the root causes are the same.

Toxins and pollutants, and nutrient-deficient soil and food, plus wilful ignorance and a lack of compassion, are the root causes. The health of the planet and mankind are inextricably linked.

The whole planet is toxic, mass extinction is occurring, and whole forests have died, due to man’s greed, ego, guilt, fear, wilful ignorance, and lack of compassion and bravery.

Essex Mental Health Independent Inquiry

There have been 2,000 deaths in the two Essex mental hospitals in 20 years! That is one death every 3.5 days!  They are currently under investigation. Relatives of those who died under the care of the Essex mental health trust said ‘all of Essex is watching’ as they call for more powers to compel staff to give evidence. Out of 14,000 staff, only 11 have come forward to give evidence! We pay NHS staff to care. They have a duty to be honest and give evidence to save lives. They cannot opt out. 

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-ne...es-8026317 
31/1/23 - Essex Mental Health Independent Inquiry

https://www.emhii.org.uk
Essex Mental Health Independent Inquiry - website

Essex Mental Health Independent Inquiry

In Essex Mental Hospitals

How many were killed by ECT?

How many were suicidal due to ECT?

How many were worsened physically due to ECT?

How many were worsened mentally due to ECT?

How many were killed by prescribed drugs?

How many were damaged by prescribed drugs?

How many committed suicide due to prescribed drugs?

How many committed suicide due to the lack of compassion in the NHS?

Why is progress being blocked in this Mental Health Independent Inquiry?

Why have such problems existed for decades with no attempt to change or improve anything?

Why are the God-given Rights and Freedoms of patients continually trampled on?

Why is greed allowed to rule over compassion?

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others; the Constitution of this republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom”
Benjamin Rush - 1745 - 1813 - A Founding Father of the United States, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, physician, social reformer, humanitarian, educator, and man of incredible foresight.

“The US constitution is a near-perfect document. Why? Because it was written by the Native Americans who have compassion, wisdom, common sense, selflessness, vast experience, and spirituality, at the heart of their society and advanced teachings. The Constitution, and its equivalent in other countries, is necessary to protect the God-given Rights and Freedoms and the health of the people, and to protect the people against rogue governments and rogue corporations including the drugs industry which is the second richest industry in the world and which has taken over the medical schools, hospitals, and the NHS which was built 75 years ago on the cornerstone of compassion”
Dr. S. Taylor

“Unless we fully apply the mind, unless we fully apply the heart, unless we bravely face the truth and facts, unless we put health and life before profit, power, and control, unless we are honest about our multiple failings, nothing will change on this planet and nothing will change in the NHS and nothing will change in mental hospitals which will otherwise remain as barbaric as they have been throughout history”
Dr. D. Wilson

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult”
Seneca the Younger - about 4 BC - 65 AD - Philosopher

“The issues the world faces, the destruction, greed, genocide, economic meltdown, etc, cannot and won’t be resolved until man faces himself, looks at himself and does the work to gain Self Knowledge, beyond worship of the personality and ego. Humanity is deeply conditioned through Culture, Society, Religion, Media, Nationalism, Education, Government, our upbringing, and all kinds of illusionary Beliefs. Before we can offer any solutions we need to become aware of this conditioning and do the work necessary to truly understand ourselves, our mechanical reactive behaviours, emotional addictions, our biases to take in certain information but automatically reject information that conflicts with our (conditioned) belief system”
Bernhard Guenther

“Do something beautiful and impossible. A complete transformation”

“Americans have different ways of saying things. They say ‘Elevator’ we say ‘Lift’. They say ‘Drapes’ we say ‘Curtains’. They say ‘President’ we say ‘Stupid psychopathic git’”
Alexei Sayle

“Who will protect the public when the government breaks the law?”

“A man must first of all understand certain things. He has thousands of false ideas and false conceptions, chiefly about himself, and he must get rid of some of them before beginning to acquire anything new. Otherwise the new will be built on a wrong foundation and the result will be worse than before. To speak the truth is the most difficult thing in the world; one must study a great deal and for a long time in order to speak the truth. The wish alone is not enough. To speak the truth one must know what the truth is and what a lie is, and first of all in oneself. And this, nobody wants to know”
Gurdjieff

“The most effective way of attacking vice is to expose it to public ridicule. People can put up with rebukes but they cannot bear being laughed at: they are prepared to be wicked but they dislike appearing ridiculous”
Moliere

“I find medicine is the best of all trades because whether you do any good or not, you still get your money”
Moliere

“Addiction, obesity, starvation (anorexia nervosa) are political problems, not psychiatric: each condense and expresses a contest between the individual and some other person or persons in his environment over the control of the individual’s body”
Thomas Szasz

“Thousands of NHS patients die annually due to iatrogenesis. Thousands more are damaged, many permanently, due to iatrogenesis. The first qualification for all NHS staff should be compassion and honesty, not a science degree"
Dr. S. Hall

“Police investigated 24 cases of reported rape and 18 incidents of assault at a single Kent psychiatric hospital over the past three years - yet none led to prosecutions. One young female patient claims she was groomed by a male support worker over several months before being repeatedly raped for six weeks in a part of the hospital that was not monitored by security cameras. The alarmingly high number of alleged incidents at Littlebrook, a 106-bed hospital for patients with acute conditions in Dartford, led to just one agency nurse being suspended from duty and reported to the police. The revelations - which come amid growing concerns over police failures to tackle rape and a damning report this week into Metropolitan Police misogyny - yesterday sparked calls for an inquiry. The disturbing figures emerged in a freedom of information request to Kent Police from producers of ‘Locked Away - Our Autism Scandal’, a Channel 4 documentary telling stories of autistic patients locked up in mental health units. The root cause of all the above problems is greed, apathy, ego, selfishness, wilful ignorance, and a lack of compassion, responsibility, openness, and accountability”

“The whole medical system, the scientific community, society, and authority, are corrupt; therefore we, as caring individuals, must oppose this by being dynamically honest and compassionate. We have all created this world. We are all individually and collectively responsible”
Dr. D. Green, PhD, researcher

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/lock...dispatches
Locked Away - Our Autism Scandal - Dispatches - Channel 4 - documentary
Autistic patients trapped in mental health units tell their stories, revealing a system of poor treatment, abuse, and long stretches inside, with their symptoms only getting worse.

Dispatches: Hospital Undercover

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless”
Gilbert Keith Chesterton

“Those are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others”
Groucho Marx

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth”
Gandhi

“We look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms. The first is freedom of speech and expression.  The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way. The third is freedom from want.  The fourth is freedom from fear”
Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it”
George Bernard Shaw

“Love is the answer”
John Lennon

“Freedom to Think - should part of the Constitution of every country”
Edward de Bono

“Schools waste two-thirds of the talent in society. The universities sterilise the rest”
Edward de Bono

“Conspiracy theorist: - Nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker”

“Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it”
Joseph Conrad - 1857 - 1924 - Polish-British writer and outstanding novelist

“If you are being called a ‘conspiracy theorist’ then its proof to you and them that you are speaking the truth, and that they lie to themselves because they are unable to face the truth. The label ‘conspiracy theorist’ is therefore a compliment”

“When people meet truth seekers and critical thinkers, it reminds them of the truths that they are avoiding and of their own failings and fears, so they get angry with the truth speakers instead of with self and authority and corporations”

“People today are in denial more than ever because they know the truth at some level and know that a global dictatorship is being engineered, hence there is more division than ever before between truth seekers and family and friends, and within peace groups”

“A vaccine won’t end the ‘pandemic’, but the Truth will”

“Denial and selfishness - Which is worse? The pain of Truth? Or the pain of vaccine damage or death to self or your loved ones?”

“Its not science if you can’t question it”

“Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place”

“The truth will set you free. But first, it will freak you out”

“Labelling a child as mentally ill is stigmatisation, not diagnosis. Giving a child a psychiatric drug is poisoning, not treatment”
Thomas Szasz

“When a man says that he is Jesus or Napoleon, or that the Martians are after him, or claims something else that seems outrageous to common sense, he is labeled psychotic and locked up in a madhouse. Freedom of speech is only for normal people”
Thomas Szasz

“Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily”
Thomas Szasz

“Dependence leads to subservience”
Thomas Jefferson

“Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence”
 Dr. Thomas Szasz - 1920 - 2012 - Hungarian-American academic, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst

“There is a fundamental similarity between the persecution of individuals who engage in consenting homosexual activity in private, or who ingest, inject, or smoke various substances that alter their feelings and thoughts - and the traditional persecution of men for their religion. What all of these persecutions have in common is that the victims are harassed by the majority not because they engage in overtly aggressive or destructive acts, but because their conduct or appearance offends a group intolerant to and threatened by human differences”
Thomas Szasz

“So long as men denounce each other as mentally sick (homosexual, addicted, insane, and so forth) so that the madman can always be considered the Other, never the Self, mental illness will remain an easily exploitable concept, and Coercive Psychiatry a flourishing institution”
Thomas Szasz

“Nuclear pollution causes genetic mutation which causes people to be born who are neither male nor female. In the past, homosexuality was considered to be a disease, and ECT was used to try to cure it, along with drugs, hypnosis, removing parts of the brain, electric shocks to the body, injecting hormones, implanting electrodes into the pleasure centre of the brain, and other useless and barbaric methods”

“What barrier is there that love cannot break?”
Gandhi

“We only use 10 percent of our brain and heart”

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”
Anais Nin

“Nothing can make our lives, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness”
Tolstoy

“The only thing separating you from me is your idea of me”
Mina Lee

“All it takes is just one vaccine to forever change your life”
Dawn, mother of vaccine-damaged child

“Prevent autism? Don’t vaccinate!”

“Most people want to be free but don’t want to take responsibilities. But freedom is inseparable from responsibility! If I have the freedom to think, it is my responsibility to think positively. If I have the freedom to speak, it is my responsibility to speak properly and meaningfully. If I have the freedom to act, it is my responsibility to act correctly. Nobody else can take that decision for me. If every human being could feel responsible in that way, the world would be a better place. But most of us do not take any responsibility for what we say, think and do. We always find excuses for ourselves and put the blame on others or on circumstances. It is of course easier to blame others but, according to the Buddha’s teachings, this will not work; we are at least as responsible as the person we blame”
Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche

“Children are lied to and brainwashed by schools into accepting vaccines and covid injections which are all unsafe and ineffective! Children are being coerced and tricked. Therefore, it is not informed consent. Children at school are told “If you don’t get injected, you will kill your grandparents and parents. You can override your parents’ decision and secretly get vaccinated. Don’t tell your parents what we tell you”. Schools, doctors, and politicians use fear and guilt to manipulate children just to suit the greed of big pharma and the agenda of the hidden global dictators and tyrants who only care about money, power, control, mass destruction, and mass depopulation though engineered wars, engineered epidemics, toxic chemicals, genetic manipulation, engineered viruses, and harmful radiation, etc”
Dr. R. Brown

“Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the one man who dares to tell the truth is immediately called a lunatic and fool”
Plato - about 425 BC to about 347 BC - Greek philosopher

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervour, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? This is what I have done”
Julius Caesar - 100 BC - 44 BC

“This City is what it is because our citizens are what they are”
Plato

“This is not about a virus. It’s about total government control of the people”

“Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens”
Plato

“Emergency does not increase granted power or remove or diminish the restrictions imposed upon power granted or reserved. The Constitution was adopted in a period of grave emergency. Its grants of power to the federal government and its limitations of the power of the States were determined in the light of emergency, and they are not altered by emergency”
Charles Evans Hughes

“It’s only because of their stupidity that they’re able to be so sure of themselves”
Franz Kafka

“The greatest thing you could ever teach your child is how to research and think critically for themselves”

“The propagandist’s purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human”
Aldous Huxley

https://metro.co.uk/ - Page 1 headline - Callous NHS Trust Run Like Mafia
NHS staff were bullied by bosses who ran the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS trust “like the mafia”. Toxic culture at hospital where doctor took his own life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-unit.html
She was treated worse than a criminal. Mother says her autistic daughter, 20, took her own life "after eight months in a psychiatric unit, six hours from their home, without daylight or exercise".

Her son said his step-dad was sexually abusive. A judge gave the step-dad custody anyway.

The legal system, social workers, and NHS are corrupt. Why have family courts been secret for years?!

Invoke clause 61 of the Magna Carta, the right to lawful rebellion.

“When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right”
Victor Hugo - 1802 - 1885 - French Poet, writer, politician

“When tyranny and injustice become law, rebellion becomes duty”
Thomas Jefferson

“Between the government which does evil and the people who accept it - there is a certain shameful solidarity”
Victor Hugo

“What would you do if you had no fear?”

“Who will protect the public when the government breaks the law?”
We all will when we unite and open our hearts and live with Love and Bravery.

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 1918 - 2008 - Russian writer

Messages In This Thread
VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 10-22-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 10-22-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 11-03-2022, 02:11 AM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 11-20-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 04-24-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 04-24-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: VIDEO - 1 - by DRAGONS - 05-11-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 05-31-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: VIDEO - by DRAGONS - 06-01-2023, 08:11 PM