• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting Dates
We are currently in our first step stages. 
Now arranging to discuss further How it will work, what it will provide, who will be joining, and much more to take to the next Meeting of Kent Local PHA groups.

If you are interested in being a part of the working group please register to the forum and join in here to start with.
Hey All,
Annett Tate from Herne Bay here, fiddling my way through the challenging techy stuff  Smile I'm hoping I'll be able to post this and that in turn means I'm now part of the forum, ready to organise a first meeting for those interested in the PHA local hub/s for Whitstable and Herne Bay - I think Kimmy suggested we include Faversham in the first meeting? As far as I know Birchington have already organised theirs, but a general gathering for 'all' the Thanet northern coastal towns to begin with should work well. 

The next step would be to find a suitable date - how about Tuesday, 1st November, 7 pm at my place, just 2 minutes from Herne Bay station? I look forward to hearing from you all as we start this journey of creating a holistic health and wellbeing space locally.
Tuesday, 1st November, 7pm

I can make that. 

[Image: lightbulb.png]There is a facility to private message attendees with the location when the time comes.

If you click Calendar on top right , admin can add dates there, anyone can see them. This calendar is for PHA working group.
enjoy this life *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨
Hi
https://www.medicalmedium.com/books - highly recommended! Thank you
H Have you heard of the People’s Health Alliance? The PHA is an organic, people-led, integrated health initiative that aims to educate, support and empower people to take responsibility for their own health, as well as step in offering help where needed.

It aims to utilise allopathic with wider holistic choices as well as educate people to banish the fear we have seen and to grow more self-confidence and awareness of people in their own bodies.

This is where you come in. Is this a vision that resonates with you, and would you like to be a part of creating it? We'd love to invite you to a meeting if you are interested or even just curious.

We are in the process of setting up several centres (hubs) in Kent and this is also a national initiative.

We would like to invite you to a meeting to find out more, at the Manor Barn on Friday 28th October at 7 pm

Address Cockering Road, Canterbury

CT1 3UR.

On the agenda is:

• Explanation of the PHA

• How to join.

• How to get more involved.

• Open discussion and brain storming of further ideas welcome.

Please have a look at the PHA website https://the-pha.org/

Please book your space by text to Johanna Murray 07794943534

Looking forward to meeting you.

Yours faithfully

PHA Team Canterbury
(10-12-2022, 07:37 PM)Anedta7 Wrote: Hey All,
Annett Tate from Herne Bay here, fiddling my way through the challenging techy stuff  Smile I'm hoping I'll be able to post this and that in turn means I'm now part of the forum, ready to organise a first meeting for those interested in the PHA local hub/s for Whitstable and Herne Bay - I think Kimmy suggested we include Faversham in the first meeting? As far as I know Birchington have already organised theirs, but a general gathering for 'all' the Thanet northern coastal towns to begin with should work well. 

The next step would be to find a suitable date - how about Tuesday, 1st November, 7 pm at my place, just 2 minutes from Herne Bay station? I look forward to hearing from you all as we start this journey of creating a holistic health and wellbeing space locally.
Hi Annett,  Looking forward to attending your meeting on Tuesday. See you there and many thanks for organising this.  Sam x Heart
https://crabandwinklefreedomhub.org.uk/b...130#pid130
15 minute cities / 20 minute neighbourhoods - How Thetford community are fighting back - Very important!!!

PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE! Thank you.

How can we support Thetford, Norfolk, and also start local movements throughout UK?
Tuesday, 6th June, 7pm = next PHA meeting in Herne Bay. Heart
Kimmy

•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*