• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veda Austin
Veda Austin is coming to Kent on Saturday 14th October when she will be speaking at the Mercure Hotel, Maidstone 10.30-4pm.

You may already be aware that Veda Austin is coming to Kent (I have been talking about it A LOT). The universe truly gifted us when an event cancellation meant she had the opportunity to return to the UK.

Through an incredible sequence of synchronicities, I connected with Veda and helped to organise her presentation in Kent. I am beyond honoured, grateful and excited to host her in my home County.

Veda was born in New Zealand, where she lives. She is a water researcher, public speaker, mother, artist and author. She has dedicated the last 10 years observing and photographing the life of water. She believes that water is fluid intelligence, observing itself through every living organism on the planet and in the Universe. Her primary area of focus is photographing water in its ‘state of creation’, the space between liquid and ice. It is through her remarkable crystallographic photos that water reveals its awareness of not only creation, but thought and intention through imagery.

‘According to science, Earth's water has been in existence for 4.5 billion years. We are discovering more and more evidence that this ‘far from simple’ liquid we call water, stores vast amounts of information, like a record keeper. If there was any substance in our world that could teach us about our true history, it would be it. Water was the ice in the ice age, water was the great flood.’  - Veda Austin

Her work is ground-breaking, fascinating and inspiring and she is a beautiful heart-led being.

During her talk, Veda will explain her technique and the science behind her work, as well as discussing a mind-blowing list of topics, including:

?Hydroglyphs
?Bermuda
?Whales and sound
?Spinal fluid
?Pyramids
?Crop circles
?Reincarnation and water
?Her near-death experience
?The flood
?Atlantis
?Lemuria Te Hapu Ancient ‘Handbags’ and the story of the first people ‘Adam and Eve’
?Maori culture
?Crystals
?Homeopathy
?Spirt and the observer
?Dreams
?The 3 ways water communicates
?Egg albumen
?Water and transference
?Tap water and energetic state of health of water

This is a rare opportunity to meet Veda in person and hear her speak live. Tickets are only £33 per person and include Veda’s step-by-step freezing guide, which will be emailed as a PDF prior to the event.

?YOU CAN BOOK YOUR SPOT VIA THE LINK BELOW*:  

https://danielledixonwellness.as.me/?app...e=52169357

*Tickets are also available via Veda's website vedaaustin.com (please follow guidance re converting time/currency)

FURTHER INFORMATION

The hotel is just minutes from junction 8 of the M20 motorway. Plenty of free parking is available on-site. If travelling by train, the nearest station is Hollingbourne which is 1.2 miles away (2 minutes by car and 20 minutes on foot). Central Maidstone train stations are around a 15 minute drive to the hotel. Should you require an overnight stay, attendees benefit from a 15% discount for rooms at the hotel and information is provided in the booking confirmation.

Please note: Food will not be provided, so please bring lunch/snacks with you. There are benches outside where you can eat, or bring a picnic blanket and sit on the lawn by the lake. You will be offered a welcome drink and water throughout the day. There will also be a bar open to purchase drinks, if you wish.
Kimmy

•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*